Benefits of inspections
Another benefit is the prevention of problems which can occur during production, as a result of which the process can suffer delays. If no checks whatsoever take place, you could be surprised when you open the container on arrival, and by then the damage is already done.
What are the benefits of a Factory Audit?
- Check the experience of suppliers
- Compare potential suppliers
- Check certificates prior to production
- Know exactly what the situation is before production starts
What are the benefits of a First Article Inspection?
- Preventing miscommunication and solving problems
- Your requirements/standards are understood
- Certainty in terms of the use of the right materials / designs / dimensions / colours, etc.
- Implement improvements for the mass production
- Prevent additional costs and delays
- Effective start for the expected result
What are the benefits of a During Production Inspection?
- Discovering and resolving complications in good time
- Intervention to prevent delays
- Maintaining quality at the right level
What are the benefits of a Pre-Shipment Inspection / Final Random Inspection?
- Extensive inspection report for both internal and external use / support
- Overview of any shortcomings
- No surprises and uncertainty
- Decisions can be taken on the basis of the report regarding subsequent actions
(for example: not shipping, production again from scratch, part shipment, discuss new price, etc.)
- Preventing risks relating to costs and delays
- Demonstrating to your supplier and clients that you place great value on quality
Certainty of quality
What are the benefits of Loading Supervision?
- Certainty that what is being loaded is what you ordered
- Accurate packaging and shipping marks
- That learning takes place with suitable care, to prevent damage
- That the quantities are the same as those on the packing list.
- Not finding any surprises in the container; our experts seal the container
- Certainty of quality
What are the benefits of Extensive Support?
- Reliable inspectors who put your interests first
- Continuity in inspections; to protect your goods against defects
- Solution oriented advice; identifying the effect is one thing, finding a workable solution for all parties is another
- Customer orientation; personal contact with a permanent point of contact, and the aftercare desired